Early Monetisation of Stranded Hydrocarbon Assets
Gryphon Energy Group was incorporated with a vision to be a niche service provider for the offshore oil & gas industry.
It provides a full complement of services for offshore drilling, production and storage. Gryphon technology offers significant cost savings and accelerated revenues to its clients by delivering smart, innovative and integrated solutions for early monetisation of stranded hydrocarbon assets.
Gryphon offers the following solutions:
- MOPU Mobile Offshore Production Unit
- MOPSU Mobile Offshore Production & Storage Unit (Proprietary Ownership) MdWHP Modular Detachable Well Head Platform for up to 30 wells (Proprietary Ownership)
- DREPS Drilling Rigs (MS & MC < 250’ water depth) with Early Production Systems or as Workover Rigs and/or for Ultra Short Radius Drilling
- Flow Assured Systems & Technologies Microwave technology as a heating source for managing waxy crudes. Patent pending technology – prototype has demonstrated effectiveness of Gryphon’s technology
- ERF Enhanced Recovery Facility for EOR activities (Proprietary Ownership)
- FPSO & FSOs and FPUs